Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Some random pics of my mess....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My toy room's kinda in chaos right now - overflow from my "Retake the Crawl Space" project. The shelves have to be tidied up, but I had the chance to take some pics, so I did.
    34464827232327Ffp583Dot3E2323C3D543C3D3773DXROQDF3E232393A3A867553Aot1lsi
    34464827232327Ffp453Dot3E2323C3D543C3D3773DXROQDF3E232393A3A867383ot1lsi
    My main wall display. The gaps are fro when I moved stuff around, and the bottom shelf is about 6-1/2" feet from the ground, so I need my ladder to make changes.


    34464827232327Ffp33B3Dot3E2323C3D543C3D3773DXROQDF3E232393A3A867369ot1lsi
    Some of my Dark Ages.....
    34464827232327Ffp33B3Dot3E2323C3D543C3D3773DXROQDF3E232393A3A867554ot1lsi
    including Skullsplitter in a repainted POTA horse.

    34464827232327Ffp643Dot3E2323C3D543C3D3773DXROQDF3E232393A3A867368ot1lsi
    Conan and some more DA stuff - waiting for series 2 coming in a trade.

    couple more coming

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Small Spawn shelf below some framed comics34464827232327Ffp33B3Dot3E2323C3D543C3D3773DXROQDF3E232393A3A867386ot1lsi

    34464827232327Ffp633Dot3E2323C3D543C3D3773DXROQDF3E232393A3A867557ot1lsi
    I love this line [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    34464827232327Ffp583Dot3E2323C3D543C3D3773DXROQDF3E232393A3A867373Aot1lsi


    34464827232327Ffp633Dot3E2323C3D543C3D3773DXROQDF3E232393A3A867376ot1lsi
    And some of the shit I forgot I had in the crawl space.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, my crawl space is in serious need of a purging.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...well, its better than the utter wreck my toy room is. *sigh*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't go into mine enough - it's always locked because it doubles up as a gun room.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a safe for those.

    Mine is closed due to the expense of trying to keep the house cool and cats. I really need to re-work the whole mess...cut the fat from the collection, get new/better shelves, etc.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Is that the Nazgul sowrd on the wall?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My dog pissed in there the first 2 times she went in the room. Needless to say, she's not allowed in there anymore.
    I've been thinking about building a new shelf/bookcase setup - about 5' high and 6' wide, maybe 8-10" deep. Might be an end of summer project.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by grail:
    Cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Is that the Nazgul sowrd on the wall?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's one of the knockoffs, but yeah, it's the Nazgul sword. The plaque was all black, so I drybrushed on some silver. Looks better in person.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It doesn't look bad at all... Of course I've nver seen the real stuff live so I can't say I know much about those...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •